Sunday, November 27, 2005

Addicted

You are wrong for me

A primal attraction

A fond memory

A sly smile

An intentional mistake

A crazy ride

You are the eternal ‘comma’ in my life, neither the alpha nor the omega

Never missed

Never yearned


You weave into my life of blues, like a crazy yellow

A desire, camouflaged as hope.

Bringing ripples of lost laughter, pleasure and pain

Whispering in my ears

Feeling my heart race

Freeing me from my fears

For that instant, you make my life perfect and I hate you for that


-Never yours never apart, LJ

3 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

time is the healer ;-)

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Shrutz said...

:) it happens sometimes, darling

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger L*J said...

Oh NO this post has nothing to do with the previous. Thanks anyways guys :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home