Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Bliss

It is extremely rare that you find someone who is so much like you, that you are willing to push your twin over the mountain. I met one such guy this weekend.

He listens to music I like

He loves food

He loves beer

He loves bikes

He loves long rides

He loves ‘pulling peoples leg’

He understands every one of my jokes

He knows when to laugh and when to shut up

He knows what ‘TMI’ means

He knows how to take a hint

He knows when work stops and fun begins

And what takes the cake, cookies, bakery and all is that, we can actually talk for hours and hours!



Now is this awesome or is this awesome?

Life’s blissssssss since then…

6 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaaa ahaaa way to go !!! best of luck with that !!!

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Jax said...

Whats TMI?? :O I keep forgetting!

Congrats machha!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger naveen said...

Now u dont have to say "Why me Lord?" anymore..its time to say, "Sure, why not me Lord?"..have fun!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger pr!tz said...

Teehee!!!
Someone's in LUUUUUUUUURV!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger L*J said...

@ Saj
Thanx Saj

@ Jox
I am not getting married just found a like minded friend, thanx anyway.
And believe me you would'nt like my definition of TMI :p

@ Naveen
I sure will Naveen thanx

@ Pritz
Luuuuurv? Sheesh that will spoil all the fun. No way Pritz

@Kaks
Very soon dude, very soon :p

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Divya said...

ahaha another krackpot eh?? cool!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home