Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Yaaawn

Lost it.

What? My skill to pen blogs.

Anyway I am trying to make a come back, so please bare with me guys?

Since the last time I have blogged a lot has happened. Two of the lot are - one I have changed my company and two a lotta my old pals have been replaced by older pals.

Didn’t get the latter? I made a lot of friends last year, what with the ‘just joined orkut’ boom. But somewhere down the line a lotta them sifted out of my life and a few valuable ones stuck with me through good times and great times. Out of whom, I owe my sanity to two of them.
R & S thanks guys.

Now I am back with my older gang, the one’s I almost grew up with. They are still the same, but I have changed a lot, I guess change is good. Personally I hate change, because I am too lazy to make the necessary amends that change demands. But so far change has always been good for me, so I aint complaining much.


Why are most of my 3.00 pm blogs sad? Life is sad at 3pm… you guys should see me at 7 ;)

My new jobs going great. It offers one thing the older one didn’t, challenge!

So far so good.

5 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back lyn. Good to read from u...
;-) talking about changes and challenges in the same day eh ?

luv,
Saj

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Sue said...

:) i guess a smile is all i have to say
you know why :)

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Divya said...

she is back! she ia back! she is back!!
welcome back lyn!!
really happy to see ya!

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger L*J said...

@Saj
Thengu thengu dude.

@Sunu
I still cant believe you did that last friday!! X(

@Divya
[jumping along]
Really happy to see you too Divs

@NGM dude
yessiree

@Anon
Waddddaaaa...? X(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home