Sunday, May 15, 2005

How did it all start?

Me: So why did you hold my hand on our first date?
He: I dont know!
Me: How can you not know?
He: I dont know!
Me: Now you have gotto tell me.
He: OK.....
He: Cos you were walking slow and I was just leading you.
Me: WHAT?? #$W%#^%$%^&&*#%#%$
He: OK OK stop beating me.
Me: Do u mean to say, that I was in this relationship for a year, cos you dragged me across MG road on our first date?
He: Yes :DD
Me: grrrrr.... :DD

Now THIS, I am never gonna forget!

5 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Divya said...

awwwwewwwwwwwww.............
Cute!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Yes, cute.

And MG Road is a tad bit dangerous for little girls like you. So he was wise indeed to hold your hand.

And kinda sorta seeing, to relationship. Nice ;) Way to go, Lyn !

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Suderman said...

ennadhu...
YOU HAVE BAIFRIENDA??
*echo...
baifrienda??
baifrienda??
baifrienda??*
*sound effects: glass breaks. earth shatters. thunder strikes. lightning hits*
*side effects: heart aches, head spins, body faints*
Anyone there to hold my hand???
:D

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger L*J said...

Thanx Div


Doi Vignesh with a friend like you who need cows daa?


Yenna Suderman saar, ipdi panniteengale??
:D

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Raju PP said...

divya got it really correct... CUTE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home