Sunday, April 10, 2005

Happy new year

Its amazing how creation/ nature/ god/ life has a way of getting us back on track. Well it definitely knows how to put me back in my place. For quite some time I have been collecting unwanted trash in my body and mind. There was no place for any change anymore. Thats what I thought!
Life caught up with me, whacked my back, made me spill all that garbage and now I am all empty and clean.
Maaaaan was last week one huge spring cleaning session. [one big sigh]

Time for a new start Lyn, this time dont make the same mistakes again or rather make them in a stylishly new way!

3 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Yup, making the same mistakes again, albeit more stylized is something we guys are getting very very good at !! And we need to stop ! Pronto !!

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger amrita said...

Hope u have a HAPPY,STYLISH,NEW year!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Suderman said...

lyn!!
:)
Here's to new beginnings!
Me off to bed now cuz I gotta wake up and watch Superstar Rajnikant's latest movie first day first show!
take care kannu!
u'll be fine!
L:)ve
Friendly neighbourhood...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home