Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Back on track

Crossroads- All of us have been there. I have been there more than once. Though its a different set of choices everytime, the fear and confusion prevail!
Making a choice at a crossroad is not just about choosing a defined path to a solution or goal, but its the choice of a different life style.

After choosing through quite a few of them, I stumbled back on one familiar road and I was so glad that I did.
There were open arms, hearty laughs and mango shakes.

I would keep stumbling back on to this familiar trail time and again, and I would leave from here with more than what I came with, everytime!

3 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger divinity said...

hmmmm this is totally unconnected..

but didya go for the match??

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Good fer ya !

Yeah, I wanted to ask you that too... I thought I saw you on TV actually... ;)

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger L*J said...

Why actually! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home