Friday, March 18, 2005

My 10 golden steps

Since I ranted and raved, asking people to move on and stop being such pain in our bottoms, I thought I would also give them simple and 'exclusively free' tips on how to move on. This is my personal experience and people can take it or leave it, I give a rats bottom!

1. Firsshhtt... Stop associating all roads, shops, songs, clothes, sounds, smells, burps and things with your ex.

2.STOP JUST STOP listening to romantic songs and please chuck all those broken hearts songs in the bin, now, right now! Time to get initiated into heavy metal, people.

3.Chuck all pics of your ex in such a place that you would'nt find it for the next ten years. (By then you would have forgotten them anyway)

4.Never have any meals alone.

5.Call-up your friends who you had neglected or been extremely rude to, during.... you know when!!

6.Make new friends and lots, you need company. Never talk to them about your break-up, unless you really really really want them to know about it.

7.Work hard and party harder

8.DO NOT get into any new relationship within 3 months of break-up. Believe me you dont want that painful cycle repeating itself again and you would never be able to handle another break up. Atleast not as well as the first.

9.Get counselling or talk to friends about what you feel, take their advice seriously. But stop asking for sympathy.

And finally- the golden rule
10.LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST AS IF THERE IS NO TOMORROW


So guys keep smiling and know that we all love you, yes you : )




PS : If none of these work, come to me and I have the ultimate solution- a smack on your head with a bat!

PSS: For all those who felt that I was rude , indifferent and totally insensitive in my previous blog 'Argh', lemme tell you that I was neither. The only feeling was anger and complete anger, seeing my friends in pain and not being able to do anything. I was there once and I know how much it hurt. But my friends pulled me out and thanks to them, I am back to being a devil today.......uhahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

5 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger amrita said...

Well looks like ur post should have been named '10 golden steps to happiness'..but i am sure if someone follows these steps,they sure will forget all their exs..But why stop listening to romantic songs..:-( that would be sorta foundation for the next one right?

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger amrita said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Jax said...

Really good stuff!

Didn't understand the 3 month funda though!

and finally....yessssss!! she loves me :)))

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Step 11. Meet horribly interesting people like YOU and get the ex-battered mind off the ex ;)

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger L*J said...

@ all

WTF!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home