Thursday, March 10, 2005

Halt

Life's come to a strange kinda halt these days. Everything has stopped. Its like a ghost town.
No fun, no friends, no blogs, now interest, no money....screeeeeeech, No MONEY!!!
Haan! There it is! NO money, no wonder me aint happy!!
I should really 'try' hard and stop blowing all my cash, early in the month or are my suspicions finally coming true....hmmmm... I know ICICI is robbing my money!
Well my head says go with the latter.

Talking about my head, I think its trying to get rid of me. Did you ask 'why'?
Thats cos I have been keeping an eye on it (not literally) and I have noticed that it always says the wrong thing at the wrong time. Here are a few instances-
It asks me to jump off the building when I stand next to an open window
It asks me to touch live wires, just for fun
It tells me that I am a natural flier
It asks me to kick dogs and convinces me that I can out-run them
It asks me to slap my boss and see how he promotes me immediately
And many more things which it has cleverly erased out of my hard drive!!


To add to this woe, I just discovered that I am Schizophrenic!
Did u again ask 'why'?
I read the symptoms today and it matched perfectly with how I feel nowadays-

Hallucinations, severely inappropriate emotional responses, disordered thinking and concentration, erratic behavior, as well as social and occupational deterioration

Hey WAIT a sec....
Thats how all my friends feel!!
:O




*************
Todays gyan

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute.

THAT'S relativity.

- Albert Einstein


Courtesy-Su
**************


Mujik in my head:

Give it to me baby,
uh hu, uh hu
Give it to me baby,
uh hu, uh hu
Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, cinco, seis...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home