Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Everyday blade

Most of the blogs I have read, talk about what the blogger does on a daily basis, I mean their blogs are their journals, while here I am trying to live one adventure after the other just so that I could make it to my blog!!
So I'm gonna make all my readers go though similar torture and let them use their already wasted neurons to store my (best seller) biography, except that I'll try to keep it as funny as possible with occasional butt cracks [grin]

Ok lemme start with today morning, I woke with the same feeling I wake-up everyday- 'waaaaaaaan I dont wanna go to work', but the thought of the axe-murderer aka the ever congenial sales man making rounds of my locality after 10 made me get off my comfy nest and reach office 'on time'. [collegues wide eyed and my director being revived from his heart attack. 'Now, now people get back to work, miracles happen!!]

Did'nt feel like doing much today so I just wandered around the hallowed portals of orkut and s-crapped in anybodys book I could find. A few were courteous enough to reply back. Then made some digs at my collegue M and she obliged with me having some more fun on her behalf. Then I dug up a few blogs and gave myself a healthy dose of gyan.

Did I mention M? Man theres something very scary about her these days.
I'm the kind who just walks by, spreads a few laughs, usually at someone elses expense and moves on. Nowadays my watering hole is M, but she is turning out to be a lil unpredictable. Recently at a concert she turned into a T.Rex, no kidding people, she really did! She just turned into the snappity snap T.Rex and who got it all back?? Poor me [yeah for once] And today at lunch I got a darshan of her fangs again and a butt pinch. grrrrrr.....
Sorry to disappoint you guys but most gals dont walk around in lingerie, pinching chicks butts and jiggling b@@ties in the rest rooms as shown in movies.
The truth is we go there to check on our spaceships, the ones which will take us back to our galaxy. The armageddon is near and all traces of testrosterone is gonna be destroyed.... oops, did I say too much!!

A lotta people have turned snappy nowadays, is it the weather or is it the month end?? I'll never know.
Anyway heres the joke i promised-


M.K.Shyamalan decided to make a movie.He wanted Bruce Willis to act in it.So he paid Bruce a visit.

Now Bruce was a rich man and he bought a big palatial bunglow.A few days after he had moved in,he made an unusual friend who had been living in the bunglow for scores of years.


After Shyamalan had been let into Bruce's house,he made himself comfortable.He was impressed by these spooky settings and decided that Bruce was the man.While he was thinking about this,he heard a noise behind him.

He turned around saying , "Bruce,I think you are the.......".

What greeted him was a sheet of ectoplasm.And then the ectoplasm spoke, " Hi! My name is Casper and I would like to be friends with you."


As Bruce was coming down the stairs,he caught sight of Manoj who was running at breakneck speed screaming "I seeee dead people!! I see dead people!!!"


And he was never to be heard from again.

-This was posted by Rohit
(my new blog god)

Anyway thats it for today (phew) Evening i'm meeting Su who is treating me to Death by chocolate (DBC) at Corner House. My record is still unbroken- eating DBC in less than 15min. Tonight the champion might break her own.



PS:
In Lyn's house....
But maa, it was just an icecream.
-U know u had fever last night, right??
Maa did u know that a cow has four stomachs??
-Cant u ever stop talking about food and stomach??
: )

8 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Is that the same M ??

And thats why you didnt want to get dinner tonite... I see... ;)

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger amrita said...

So champ,did u finally manage to break ur own record??...well nice post..And lyn,all the best with Madam Rex..!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger L*J said...

@ Prasanna
No idea!!

@Amway
Oh yeah i did, so wassup Amway??
Wats new?

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Rohit said...

Thanks for the link :)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Suderman said...

Neat blog, I like! :)

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger L*J said...

Ur welcome Rohit and man you have a great blog :)

Thanks Zebra (only if I knew ur real name). Nice blogs there, a few sound like the Madhavan movies I 'used' to love!! :)

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Jax said...

Do I know this M?:-)
I think her Hank is taking over from Charlie, just like its happening to me!

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Braveheart said...

Come to my blog - its different! :)
Akshaya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home