Thursday, February 24, 2005

Just like that

I supposedly have a mans brain trapped in a womans body!!!

Yup ahaaan, I know what ur thinking and nooooo I'm not a transvestite and neither am I a tom boy (even though I was called that by one of my friend, who believes in speaking only the truth, only to me and only when it hurts me).
Anyway how did I come to discover this?? By a 5 question quiz which appered in one of the late night TV shows. I dont exactly remember what the questions were but it generally dealt with cars, sex, logic and stuff!

I was'nt exactly sure whether I should be happy or sad, after the results were announced.
So I did what I always do, presented this dilemma to a friend and he gave me this "Are you WHaCKed?" look. I should have stopped there, but nope the 'never say die sherpa' in me went ahead and explained the reason as to, why I came to his conclusion?
After a brief moment of what looked like he was thinking, (rather was just checking out this thing in short skirts) he said "You are the perfect WO/MAN". This time it was my turn to give the "Are you WHaCKed?" look back to him, but since he was driving I just asked 'why' ?
Then came the gyan....... I'm a rare soul which every man dreams of and which every woman wishes for........ I think like a man a and feel like a woman!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well I had to give this pause to let the reality sink in, people.


There are all the tell tale signs if u ask me -
I joke like a man and I laugh like a woman
I beat-up people(read men) like a man and feel sorry later like a woman (ok now put those hands down guys...both of 'em)
I eat like a man and I burp like a woman (except once)
I talk like a man but I walk like a woman
So...... the final analysis is that "I think like a man and feel like a woman"


I'm what the worlds been waiting for, guys. Well apart from a tax free society ofourse!!
No more 'what women want?' and 'why men are such pigs?' kinda questions!
No more Martian, Venusian, Andulasian deviations.

I really have'nt worked out the consequences of this discovery yet, but I'm sure it involves words like-
future, race, no nonsense, humorous, ultra intelligent, super cool, like Lynate...!!

Anyway be assured guys that, I aint gonna let all this get to my head, I'm still gonna be the same old Lyn, just that now you will have to contact my secretary to take an appointment to meet me : )

14 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

This is great !! What are you doing this Saturday ? Sunday ? Now ? I'm giddy as a schoolgirl - this man in a woman might be just what the doctor ordered ;)) And remember, I got here first ;)

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger L*J said...

Right now I'm yawning really loud, Saturday I'm out with superman to save all the fruitflies from near extinction, sunday I'm accompaning gawd in a general body meeting!!
Wassup there? :)

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Woot ! I guess I will see you at the general body meeting of the most powerful people in the universe then !

Sheesh, that was really corny. Right now, I'm trying to find someone to give a ticket I have left over to the play at Rangashankara tonite. One of our friends dropped out and we have 5 people, 6 tickets. Interested ?

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger L*J said...

The last time I met a stranger during a play has been chucked out of india with a bottle of pastis!!
Nope I would'nt dare....
BTW ur very lucky to have five sane and one very fickle friend!!
:)

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Well, we would never have to meet per se ! The tickets are at RS to be collected. I know how difficult it is to get these things in Blore these days, so I didn't want them to go to waste. So if that is the only thing stopping you, you can always go to RS and collect them and enjoy the show.

Anyhoo, the friends happen to be ONE friend who was interested from the beginning, the rest is family. So... not much luck there !

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lyn lyn :)

I need your DNA (or something like that, sory being a softee I am bad in my bio knwldge :D )!!!! I wanted to give it to the Dr. who got the licenece to clown. Then I will take my gal there and inject those things on her head!

How I wish ???

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger amrita said...

well lyn...I completely empathise..Do they have a community for ppl like us or should we create one?..

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Sue said...

aaahahhaha! lyn sooper!
hehe
true i agree there...
but on the more theoretical note...
my friend whoz doin psychology masters had once told me... androgynous women are the ones that are supposedly the best to survive all situations (read normal as well as overcomin all psychologically distressin ones)
hehehe :)
so there you are the winner of tomorrow!!

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahah!! You are funny,intelligent and smart! Very very masculine!!:D

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Oneirodynic said...

What?

I didnt understand a thing.

Can you take a class for this in the next night-out meet?

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger L*J said...

Thank you peoples for making my life anti-more not-miserable [:D]

@ Saj
Only one question??
Why do u want ur gal to be a clown??

@ Commoner
No we are not common

@ Su
Wheres the treat??? :D

@Ajox
Scratching my beard and giving the "ninna amele nodkothini looku"

@Vishnu
buddy u asked for it!!

 
At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lyn,

I want her to think like a man, whenever we discuss about cricket.
:D ) Happy weekend!!!

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger L*J said...

Or she could just break a beer mug on ur head when she loves football more and u guys fight for the remote??? And they fought happily ever after :)

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Jax said...

wanted to ask you the last time i was here...whats wrong with 'tom-boy'??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home