Thursday, March 31, 2005

Peek-a-boo

Walking down a cobbled pathway, smiling at strangers, squinting at the sky, hands in my pocket, smell of coffee in the air, head's singing a song, heart skips a beat, just saw a handsome hunk, there goes a sigh, what was that song? scratched my head, nay thats not him, tapped my head, that tune was back again, got into my groove and walked down the lane. Another day, another job, working for the interpol, is not so easy or is it?


To be continued..................

5 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger naveen said...

Do you have an later ego..I am sure you do..Dont you lie! You are so very Calvinish:)

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger L*J said...

Hey thank you, thats the best compliment ever :)

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice entry :-o) liked the style !!!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger L*J said...

Rrrrrromba rromba thanx

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

interesting did i read me being mentioned smwhere in there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home