Monday, April 25, 2005

Hold on

I think I am alright
Oh yeah I am
But whats this prick in my heart
Asking me to rethink?
I dont wanna go there
I definitely wont
That road's been abandoned
Those days are faded out and forgotten
Never wanna remember the colors
The sounds and smells
None of them will remind me of him anymore
Heck I dont even remember how he looks anymore
What I do remember is
The euphoria
The fear
The tears
The relief
But what I dont remember is the goodbye.
Was there ever one, damn will there ever be one?

- Lynnie
(1999-2004)

5 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Divya said...

1999-2004????

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Jax said...

There is never a goodbye my friend. There never will be. Thats what I have realised.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger L*J said...

@Loonie
Hey Sorry Loonie, I was called Loonie once by someone! Sorry for the misunderstanding!


@Divya
Warranty date

@Ajay
I know, but I am hoping against hope

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Suderman said...

touchitae ma!!! that went straight thru the heart like a rocket!!!
:)
super! i like the pome! and the feelings!
Awwwww...
*hugs*
;)
See chance, do dance!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger L*J said...

Sorry daa, got senti for a moment, the hug helped, me singing humma hummaa now!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home