Friday, April 22, 2005

Attack of the GE

Did I ever tell you guys 'life is the biggest equalizer'? I guess I did.
It really is machaans and macheens! Well atleast for me.
What I am gonna write about today, is got nothing to do with Karma. Or probably is, well I'm not exactly sure!
Anyway back to the pint, sorry point. Nothing in my life goes unnoticed by the almighty. Ok heres an instance to get u guys warmed up to that idea.
I was sooooooooo looking forward to this date. Maaan I was really thrilled, more than thrilled, I was damn excited. In the bargain I forgot a lotta of my daily woes.......... uh oooo BIG mistake, because thats when this dude Mr GE (The Great Equalizer) drops by to gimme a dose of his totally unwanted, pain in the as.... neck, omni-irritating blessings! So what happens on the D-Day? Like some of you might have aready guessed it, everything, I repeat every F'in thing that could go wrong with that date WENT wrong!!
Unbelievable? Well believe it!

I know its silly to assume that every smile has a tear following. But when things like these keep happening in my not-so-happening-but-try-and-get-my-share-of-fun kinda life, I have no option but to just believe it yaar.

Whatever it be guys, I am not gonna stop having fun just because this psycho dude keeps following me like a credit card salesman (no offence), cos life's about living on the edge, even if its just hanging down from my balcony trying to sneak out to Haze at midnight!

6 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha lol Lyn....

WHERE EVER YOU GO MAY HIS NETWORK FOLLOWS!!!

that's my blessings... Jokes apart ...may be you should tell that poor soul... that you are a serial killer lol...Take care ... Hope your good days will be back soon .

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger L*J said...

Thanks Saj :D
With friends like you who needs devils! :p

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Ahem !! How was the Bhoomi gig ?

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger L*J said...

Dude this is not my scrap book

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Ouch....

Hint taken...

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Jax said...

ninna karma!! which of the GE guys did you go out with? and whyyyyyyyy?? (banging my head against the wall)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home