Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hey

I know I haven't blogged in quite some time now. Blame it on my biji schedule.

So far this is whats been happening
1) Organised three events at work. The biggest and the best is coming up this weekend. Lotta running around, sheesh!
2) The dear friend mentioned somewhere in one of the blogs below, is not dear anymore!
3) WORK, WORK, WORK
4) Whats with all this rain? Grrrr....
5) A really LONG weekends coming up and I am afraid I am gonna spend it vegetating in from my TV... any ideas peoples?
6) Would be married off very soon. The "Find the Son-in-Law" project in my home is on full swing! Gawd damn it!

Thats it for now. Will be blogging vvvvvv soon.
Happy Diwali/ Deepavali/ Festival of lights, everyone :)

PS: Its festival of lights and not of sound and air pollution. So light up your lives and keep the city clean :)

6 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger naveen said...

6) Would be married off very soon.

--Thats a heart breaker!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Sue said...

son-in-law? *shocked*
*wails* *weeps* *whimpers*

what bout your (ex) lady love... like yours truly *flutters eyelashes*

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh No... :-)

Lyn is getting married!!! Never mind.. visit dilli for your honeymoon! I sincerely wish and hope that you will find a nice soul to share your life.

About point 2 It happens ;-)

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Jax said...

Lol...what did you do to your 'dear' friend!!? :D

Marriage?? So soon!?!?

Happy Diwali machhii!

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Deepak said...

Happy Diwali!
Ban crackers

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger L*J said...

@Naveen
'Soon' being, within a few months. Thats a lotta time dude! :(

Happpie Diwali

@Sunu
U will always be my firsht-worsht love :P :D

@Saj
Thanks Saj. Prayers help :)

@Jax
I didnt do anything to him... or did I?
So soon? I know!
Happy Deepavali Machchs :)

@Deepak
Happy Deepavali
And does it have to be banned?
I like flower pots and sparklers. And those match boxes too :)

@Kaks
Classsified Info. :p
Ps: Appppiiieeeeee Diwali :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home