Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Maturity vs Me

Do you ever wonder that you are way too grown up and mature for your own good?

Lately I have been wondering about this. Especially when I am arguing with someone or trying to prove something. Two situations where I was really good at proving that I am right and the ‘opponent’ is wrong. I could do this by hook or crook. Winning an argument no matter how silly used to come easily to me, but not any more. If you are wondering why, lemme tell you- because wisdom and maturity have caught up with me and they do not allow me to do anything unreasonable! I cant say or do anything stupid, because my heads ready with retorts like, “L*J, watta stupid thing to do!”

“I expected you be better than this.”

“What was that? That doesn’t even make sense”.

I can’t be kiddish, can’t be irritatingly naïve, can’t be a stubborn ass, can’t be a pain, cant retort, I cant even beat up people to save an useless argument! Arrrrrrgh! Arguing against my own arguments is not a good feeling.

Well, you might ask why am I getting so worked up, since all that maturity does is makes me a better person? No arguments there, I like to be a better person, I'd love to be a better human but I don’t want to be ‘GOOD’! Good is boring, good is hard, good is not that fun and good is not that good, probably in the long run, but I look for INSTANT gratification.

Right now my heads going “Huh? L*J, now why would you write something like that?”

My worst fears have come true… I am being mothered by my OWN head : (

5 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger naveen said...

You and your mother seem to be having a good learning experience. Next time your "Mom" says "No!"..say "Moms will be moms!!". We love them..but we also prefer to be kids:)

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger naveen said...

addendum: Is this what they call living through your heart without losing you head???

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Jax said...

Thats the boring part no? Maturity doesn't kill the child within
nor drug it to sleep. Both of them are talking at the same time.
A**holes!!

Please do something about these thingies on your posts.

if !supportEmptyParas !--[endif

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger L*J said...

@ Naveen
I'd say, mom knows best :)
[straight face]

@Isheeta
Sometimes the best company is 'me'

@Jax
I know coexistence, like me and my tape worms :)

PS: Sorry something to do with the browser or comp cr@p, I cant see it in mine so cant get rid of it. Suggestions are valuable, thanx

@Noetic Lic.
Thanx buddy, touched

@Kaks
Doooooode? You need help
[giggle]

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Jax said...

About those weird things on your blog -

1. You might have messed up the template while adding your links.
Try a new template or re-edit this one.

2. In your blog settings, for formatting, make sure Convert Line
breaks is set to Yes.

3.You aren't posting frequently enough!!!! X-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home