Friday, November 04, 2005

Wanna know what I am thinking right now?

  • If something which took two and half years to unfold was rehashed in just one and a half months, does that mean you are mature and grown up or is life smacking you on the face and laughing its arse off?

  • 2. Why are sarcastic funny one-liners appreciated only on TV/movies? Most of mine are wasted on ignorant fools. I need a laugh track for my life, atleast to remind them that they need to ROTFL, right then.

  • 3. “How much is too much?” .
This is gonna be my life’s quest from today.

  • 4. TGIF

5 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Blogger Suderman said...

inna kannu?
u tell me wat u want now...
wat egg jactly u want... laugh track or tragedy violin sound?
:D

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger naveen said...

for that bullet one.. It just means you are bored and you need to be entertained.

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too much is sooo much kannaa :-)

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger pr!tz said...

And when you find canned laughter, let me know about it. 'Coz there are other ppl (like me) looking around for them!!

Try doing a Seinfeld in real life. Chances are that you get smacked on the face!
:o)

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger L*J said...

@Thalaivaa
Actually I would like a Merc C class, but then since you are asking I will settle for a Pattu-Podavai :)

@Naveen
errrr...ahem... How did u know?

@Saj
I know whom to run(away from), for help

@Pritz
You are the second one suggesting that. Thats roughly two in a million, enough reason to start working on it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home