Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Temporary insanity





I know I haven’t written anything in a LONG time, life’s keeping me busy. Not that I didn’t have time to blog, just that my head is full of things I cant really blog about. Lately I am gripped by this very strange feeling in my head, which science calls a ‘Form of Insanity’. Nay I aint running around screaming at people, rather I am in my best behavior and greeting everyone with a smile. For people who have known me, this might actually seem pretty shocking; believe me I am stumped too. The other unexplained phenomena are, I hardly get angry these days, my feet seem to be treading on clouds, my heads filled with mushy songs, there’s a sweet longing in my heart for that familiar gaze, the world seems all vibrant and colorful, I am ‘actually’ smelling roses and most importantly I am feeling choooooo special.


Well my affliction doesn’t end here, there's more:

Smiling when nobody is around
Eternally lost in thought
Humming too loudly
Moments of prolonged silence even in company (so unlikely me)
Loss of appetite
Sleepless nights
Loss of social contact
Excessive Blushing
Splashing of my innards
And this intense yearning for this object of affection.


I did some research over this subject and this is what science churned out.
These are the chemicals that are making me do all of the above-
Dopamine - Also activated by cocaine and nicotine.

Norepinephrine - Otherwise known as adrenalin. Starts us sweating and gets the heart racing.

Serotonin – A chemical, which can actually send someone temporarily insane. (Hmmm this explains the insanity part!)


So this is the update about my present state of mind and hope to not recover from it anytime soon.
Keep smiling guys and happy insanity

6 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! all set ? tell me the date now ....how about next sunday after easter ? nyahhhaaaa

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger L*J said...

Date?
That soon?
OK :)
[blush blush]

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Divya said...

congrats lyn
*hugs*
i knw how it feels..

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger pr!tz said...

Life is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-!!!!!

LJ's gonna definitely swear by this!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

This thing's supposed to be insanely beautiful! :)

Aaaaahsum!
~Muuaaah!~
*over and out*

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Deepak said...

here's wishing your insanity permanence ;-)

(That's not a wish you get away with in normal circumstances, is it? )

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger L*J said...

Thanks for all your good wishes guys. The D-day would be soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home