Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Journal-ed

A lot of things have happened since the last time I blogged. These are snippets from my ‘happening’ life.

Must have put on a few kilos in the last few weeks, old age is creeping up on me or was it because of all the wine and cake I have been stuffing, owing to Christmas spirit?

Works come down to neutral from full gear, blame it on all the snow in my head. Winters should be given off, so that we could snuggle up in bed, rather than slog!

Had the best(est) Christmas ever. Looked gorgeous on Christmas Eve, partied till dawn and Christmas day couldn’t have been perfect, thanks to my family and friends.

And last and never the least, I am on Cloud number 9, Life is beautiful, My Dil goes hmmmm…, now you do the math.

Seasons Greetings ,
L*J

5 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am good in maths :-)

1 + 1 = 11 nyahhhaa

Glad that you had a rocking christmas. Mine was an okay one in an unknown place called Indore,M.P :-)

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Deepak said...

now lets see you make the new year's better than that!
Happy new year

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger L*J said...

@Saj
Come on Indore must have been awesome, considering you were there ;)

@Deppe
Sure Deppe and dont forget to rock Amsterdam
Appppiiieeee New Year to u2 :)

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Sue said...

ushoo! same pinch ;)

i also have a blog where my dil goes mmmm is mentioned *grin*

but the errr gravity of that song is totally different there :D

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger L*J said...

@ Sunu
UNWAMTED physical contactu :p

@ Loonie
[gasp gasp] Thanks Loonie, you have an awesome year too gal [hugs]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home