Friday, May 05, 2006

I have let go

I am falling, I am falling

I let go completely and now I am falling

I never wanted to, you know?

Hurts less when you hold on

But I decided to and now I am falling

Don’t know if I will crash, don’t know how long this will last

Is end staring me in the eye? Then lemme remember the vestiges of my life

But cant seem to put my mind to it

All my life, wanting to flash through my head

But I can’t seem to remember a thing

I know I have let go, I should be falling, but no... you make me fly.

4 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger pr!tz said...

I Zimbly lou u being in lou!
:)
Have you noticed what a cold cold cold world it is out there? Everytime you write mush, comments dwindle! But I have become a die-hard fan :-D

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger b v n said...

beauty

nicely done.Thanks

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there a thing as too much love?

 
At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red bull?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home