Sunday, March 26, 2006

Just Simple

A thought racing through, pulled back and relished

It was you saying ‘and then I thought about the faith you have in me...’

A gleeful smile cutting through my pensive face

Like streaks of gold shining through the dark sky

Life seems such a waste sometimes and giving up comes easy

With fears looming large at the next trough, the next bend

Why would I want to give up my shield of doubt, anger and resentment?

But with your one Big toe, you just spun my world around, Tiger

Nothing seems impossible anymore, not even a smile on a gloomy day.

7 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Dr. Pissed said...

deeeeeeeeeeeep!
damm deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger L*J said...

Aiyyyo wat the happened know I was overwhelmed offed after a really bad weekendaaa...
Hehehehe actually I thought no one would understand this. But what the heck, I guess people in love do.

Loonie chooooooooo happy for you gal. Good luck to you

And Dr Pissed, its not that deep if you know the story behind it. But then who is to bother!

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you high? when did you start writing poetry?!

its lovely though! :)

wats the story?

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger L*J said...

Its lovely haaan? Hehehhehehe who is the chickaaan?
Danks da.
Story to bahut badi hai kisi aur din sunati hoon

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chicken?! what you talking about woman?! :D

and i still say... bangaloreans speaking hindi STILL sounds funny to me!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger How do we know said...

kahaan se kahaan jaati hain aap!! wah!

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Naina said...

Love?

Sigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home