Saturday, September 25, 2004

U say it best, when u say ....just one line:)

If At First You Don't Succeed,
Blame Someone Else And Seek Counseling!
*
Impotence: Nature's W
ay Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".
*
This Would Be Really Funny If It Weren't Happening To Me
*
Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult
*
Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway
*
Cover Me. I'm Changing Lanes
*
Boldly Going Nowhere
*
Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
*
Some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them
*
WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship.
*
Allow me to introduce my selves.
*
Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
*
Suburbia: where they tear out the trees
& then name streets after them.
*
Do they ever shut up on your planet?
*
Don't worry. I forgot your name, too!
*
I work 50 hours a week to be this poor
*
Macho Law forbids me from admitting I'm wrong.
*

My Fav-
You! Out Of The Gene Pool!

Hi hi hi, I'll be shooting these left, right n centre in the future :D


Chaos, panic, & disorder-my work here is done.









2 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger Jax said...

your gene pool's lifeguard should be fired!! everybody's drowning!

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Thanks for the nifty list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home