Monday, November 22, 2004

Lost my muse




With all this monotony, hectic life, loadsa (non-stimulating) work and lack of social interaction, I have lost my muse.
Like my friend Aj quoted from fight club today-


You're young. You have an easy, well-paid deskjob. You have a condo,
Swedish furniture, artistic coffee tables and a fridge full of
condiments. Yet you feel emotionally and spiritually empty. You
eventually find comfort in going to support groups for lukemia and
cancer victims when there's nothing wrong with you until they're
hijacked from you by another faker. Then you meet Tyler Durden, a man
that shows you that not only can you live without material needs but
that self-destruction, the collapse of society and making dynamite from
soap might not be such a bad idea either.


-I am waiting for my Tyler Durden who will jolt me out
of my monotony and help me realise one of my dreams-make a homemade dynamite ;)

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Oneirodynic said...

But whats not said in the film is that,these things usually happen to all 20-26 year olds.Nobody is satisfied with life.

But one thing so true is lack of social interaction.Hope orkut turns it upside down :-)

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Jax said...

Go to http://www.textfiles.com/anarchy/
and regain your lost muse!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home