Friday, October 29, 2004

A train called Life

She is moving on too. One more friend to be lost in the memory lane.
No matter how hard I try to hold on to them they just slip away. Some to be found again later, some I'll never find and worst still some whom I will never remember.
Its said that we never realise the true worth of a person until we lose them.
I have lost contact with the only best friend I remember having because at that time I did not realise her worth. 'S' how I wish I could meet u just once.To talk about all those years when we were so eager to run to school just to meet each other. We were never lonely cos it was guaranteed that Lyn n 'S' will always be together. We were termed twins cos we thought alike, looked alike n were always seen together.
I dont even have a pic of her now!!
I hope she remembers me . I'm sure she remembers me.

"Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are."
I'm what I am because of my friends. Each one of them made me what I am today.
So I guess I will never lose them, they stay on with me, as a part of me.


My friend once said
Life is a train, people board and people depart. Some stay longer and some dont. Have to let go of the old to make place for the new.

Thats true, soon her place will be filled by someone else. It always has.
But the memories stay on. Like old photos they get dusty n crumpled but they always make us smile.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeevan ke safar main rahi,
Milte hai bhichad jaane ko,
Aur de jaate hai yaadein,
Tanhaiyi main tadpaane ko!!

- guess who?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home